Monday, April 19, 2010

Tuning N For:Quarter Finale

1. Which blog was your best this quarter? Why?
I think that one of my best blogs was The Spring into Science blog involving the different type of pollen. Because it is very informing and it looks interesting.
2. What topic did you enjoy learning about the most (from chapter 17-20)?
Why? Include a picture.
I think Clouds because there were many different one and it is interesting. Then it is the one that sticks out the most in my mind.
3. What grade do you deserve for your 3rd Quarter Blogs? (Keep in mind some basic math. If you only did 3 out of 6 of them you cannot earn above a 50%.)
Well I have done all of my blogs. I finished all of my blogs. I would say one-hundred so I am still not to sure about the grade because my mind is hurting from a headache and Im tired science confuses me math annoys me and science and math just kills me. So I am dead now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment