Thursday, May 20, 2010

*Sigh**Sigh**Cry*


1. What was your favorite Geology topic this year? Why?
- My favorite Geology topic from this year would be earthquakes, and this is mostly because when I had to do my queations on the game this subject provided the most answers.
2. What was your favorite Meteorology topic this year? Why?
- The thing I liked most in Meterology was the fonts. Just because I thought that was easy to remember after I finally had a chance to match them up and get the questions about them right on my exam.
3. What was your favorite Astronomy topic this year? Why?
- What I liked about Astronomy was the little map where you could see where the stars went. That was helpful because I can remember the giants in the corner, the sun in the middle. And the dwarfs at the all the way bottom.
4. What grade do you think you earned on the Final Exam? What did you do to prepare? Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?
- I dont think I did to good on the final exam. To prepare I looked over the old test we had and study my crosswords. I meant to look on the computer to see which ones I got right but I never go to that. And then my friend let me see her study sheet then I was studying off of that then after my test I looked at the ones I had missed on the practice and I changed my right answers! OH BOY! Im getting a headache just thinking about the fact that I did that now. Then my friends study sheet even had the wrong answers and then... everything is just a HUGE mess. Science is my worst subject since 5th grade.

3 comments: